Friday, January 16, 2009

Looking Forward

I am a huge fan of the new direction advertising is trying to take these days and finally looking forward to graduating. Lately I have been very uninterested in joining the work force of robots not willing to thing for themselves and forget the past. A few more companies are realizing that you don't have to be so traditional with their method and exploring more out of the box thinking, of course they are not American. I hate that most people in the industry just won't open up to it, but when I see a great ad that takes a different road it just puts a smile on my face. Advertising can be an art form and very attention getting without making you feel like it was just forced on you. This Audi ad I just saw made me love advertising again and pumped me up to stick with my personal style.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww~~ thanks!

you're wayyy creative. but you know that already ;p

Post a Comment