Tuesday, December 1, 2009

The Fork In The Road

So lately I have been feeling sort of lost, split into multiple directions. I feel like I have some many things I want to pursue in life that I keep limiting myself by just picking one road to travel. I have always been a person that wants to know how to do everything that might interest me and that probably doesn't help things. I just wish that there was a way to do everything that spins around in my head as I think of it with no regret. Maybe one day I will find a way to make time for everything that I would like to accomplish. Guess I will just have to stay on my path traveled for now and maybe it will lead me in the right direction. I'm hoping by writing this down I will spark some type of inspiration one way or another.

And on that note I will leave cheerful with a great song from Vampire Weekend off their new album Contra.

0 comments:

Post a Comment