Thursday, October 22, 2009

Biking The Hoosier State

I'm back home again in Indiana, hahaha see what I did there? Anyways, while spending some time here I decided to bring my bike and do some riding in a different atmosphere from the big city buildings. Here are some pictures from my phone on my trip around the neighborhood testing out my new DP18 track wheel with Origin8 fixed hub and euro-asia cog set-up. (also pictured is my new Kazane crank set)
One thing I realized about my ride today is that I never noticed how steep the hills are in southern Indiana.

*bike in the corn fields

*worst hill climb EVER! that 1st picture was taken at that treeline in the distance

*top of hill before heading into the north part of the park

*the park trees were awesome colors

*Burdette BMX course; use to race here when I was 7

*waterfall exiting park to bomb the backside of the big hill


*last climb of the day, had a great downhill

0 comments:

Post a Comment